Monday, March 22, 2010

They Will Buy You and Sell You For Celebrity Status

Mood:  bored out of my mind.
Hating:  0/3 essays, 1/2 final presentations and one major assignment to finish.
Loving:  ...if I throw myself off a five story building, I wouldn't have to do the schoolwork, right?
Lip-syncing:  Marianas Trench -- Celebrity Status
Quote of the day:  "The bra:  tit and bit holder."


------

Alright. So who actually pays attention in class? There are much more entertaining things to occupy your mind.

"I pray at the church of asses in the seat."

I'm a pretty sardonic person. Almost everyone I know can attest to this. Although physical humour can be absolutely hilarious, I specialize more in words. I'll admit, I'm pretty easily entertained. However, my tongue can be rather sharp at times, but mostly my snide comments are just meant for a little teasing.

And no one is above a little teasing.

Being famous means having pictures of you plastered left and right, available for anyone's use. Yes, I abuse that privilege. Here are some of my favourite artists with some rather amusing captions.

They get better, I promise... I just really like this picture.


I fear only my fellow theatre geeks will understand this one...

Tee-hee-hee, this speaks for itself, I think.
Alas, I can't claim this next one as my own, but it brings a good chuckle. Thanks Lynn!
This is one of my favourites...
The next two go together.
And by request, here are a couple of my favourite Synyster Gates ones.

And this is what I do in class. And what I do instead of completing school work. What a great use of thousands of dollars of tuition money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, these are hilarious! I must admit my favourite is the Johnny one.. just the look on his face is priceless. Well done, my dear!

dirtyxpretty said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THA TI HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON THIS YET! AND IT'S BEEN POSTED FOR WHAT, LIKE A BAJILLION MONTHS?! I feel like a loser-face now. Anyhoo. These pictures are brilliant. AND CAN I JUST SAY! That the one of Syn, second from the top...ohmyjesus...how GOOD does he look there?!

And I'm done.

<333