Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I talk to Me and Myself

Mood: mellow
Hating: stupid ISU assignments from school
Loving: that I only have two more days of school!
Currently lip-syncing : All Time Low -- Umbrella
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y25SgIwy2BE


------


Okay, so I feel like an explanation is in order.
Every time I blog something, it signs my name as, "I." I promise I'm not a self-indulgent, egotistical little person.

I'm currently taking a grade 12 Core French class at my school. With not a whole whack of students interested in taking languages, there is a grand total of 13 students in our class. On top of that, we tend to get into heated discussions about anything from current events, social issues and the like.

A few weeks ago, three of us in this class decided that instead of struggling through debates in a melange of broken french and English, we would start a blog instead!
Go check it out:
http://www.thethreemes.blogspot.com/


Trying to figure out an appropriate name for our blog, we came up with, "Me, Myself and I". And you've guessed it, I am "I." My two other friends are Me and Myself.



That is where most of my posts go, even though I'm not even close to being an avid blogger. With the weight of school, university applications and the holidays approaching, I don't have a lot of spare time. But with this post, I'm hoping y'all will go check out some of the issues that my friends and I are discussing lately, and even join in!

No comments: